- We are moving back to the same side of the street as Issa's office. We will have a rope line set up like we have had across the street, for everyone's safety. We ask that you respect the Peace Patrol and follow their requests. We will still be ready to accommodate people across the street as well, with umbrellas, spray bottles, and water, to stay cool.
- The heat is officially on! For the next couple of months, it will be very warm outside at the rally. Please bring sunscreen, water, hat, a fan or umbrella, and even a small spray bottle so you can mist yourself and your neighbors. If you have a large/golf umbrella to DONATE, please bring it! We will bring them back each week for use of rally attendees. See a Peace Patrol member if you have an umbrella to donate.
- We will have ACLU observers at this rally and at all future rallies. They are there to observe, not interact with us. Please respect that.
- Please avoid crossing the street (unless you plan to rally there), or going out into the street to take pictures! We do have some photographers who may be in the street, but please don't do it yourselves. You can find their photos on Indivisible49.com. If you plan to stand across the street for the rally, please go to a Peace Patrol member in a safety vest. They will be escorting people.
- Pastor Matthew Palm of Hope Church at 1755 Thibodo Rd offers their parking lot to promote public safety (he recognizes the danger of people parking illegally on Thibodo Rd), and emphasized that the church does not take sides in politics.
- If you are not parking at the church, please park on the street vs Issa's parking lot.
- If you have with disabilities or mobility problems we are holding 6 parking spots on the event side of the street for you. We have marked those spots with orange buckets. Look for someone with a safety vest and they will help you!
- If you park on Thibodo Rd, be sure your car is not blocking the traffic lane. If you do, you'll probably get a ticket.
- Please park away from the building on both sides of the street